We are Netcompany-Intrasoft, a leading European IT Solutions and Services Group with strong international presence and expertise, offering innovative and added-value solutions of the highest quality to a wide range of international and national public and private organizations. More than 500 organizations in over 70 countries worldwide have chosen the company's services and solutions to fulfill their business needs.
For more information regarding our company, current projects, and openings around Europe, please consult our website: www.netcompany-intrasoft.com.
The Technical Writer is responsible for
• Product high quality documentation for the information systems
• Write concise, easy-to-understand documentation that simplifies complex technical concepts into content consumable by all skill levels and roles
• Collaborate with Project Managers, Software Engineers, Developer Support Engineers and more to scope and define documentation projects
• Transform the existing Documents to online version in Confluence platform.
• Publication and Document Management: Publish documentation, check and update existing documentation.
• Ensure that documentation is available in time, aligned with the product development and maintenance process.
• Working with internal teams on product and documentation requirements
If you have
• Proven working experience in technical writing of software documentation.
• Experience in writing technical User guides, Installation guides etc.
• Minimum 7 years of professional experience.
• Excellent understanding of Online documentation tools like Confluence, Drupal etc.
• Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable.
• Excellent written skills in English
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
• Strong Knowledge of wiki and collaborative sites.
• Analytical and perseverance to get the complete overview.
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
• Good communication skills (both verbal and written).
• High degree of initiative, commitment, independence and cooperation.
• Capability of working in an international/multicultural environment.
…then this position is suitable for you!
This position comes with:
• Competitive compensation packages
• Continuous learning (with the most modern methods - unlimited access to Udemy for Business), and fast career growth
• Interesting and challenging tasks within large-scale projects
• An international dynamic within a fast-paced working environment
• The opportunity to work in a diverse environment with talented colleagues
We ensure equal opportunities, treatment, and consideration to all candidates. Discrimination based on sex, racial or ethnic origin, religion or belief, disability, age, sexual orientation or marital status, physical or mental disability, or any other factor protected by applicable laws and regulations is prohibited. At Netcompany-Intrasoft we respect human rights as part of our culture, and we focus on creating a positive workplace in which all employees are valued and where diversity and inclusivity are welcomed.
The safety and well-being of our employees remain our top priority. Please note that Netcompany-Intrasoft’s recruitment process is being conducted virtually due to preventive measures against the Covid-19 pandemic.
Our people are the most important element of our success. Our work life is well defined by our set of fundamental Values:
Be the link of a great team that forms a unique network across departments, countries and business units and operates with trust, open communication, transparency and respect.
We make it happen with our expertise, accountability and solution-driven attitude. We always strive for improvement, always with an eye on the big picture.
We learn & evolve by embracing a culture of building on our experiences, sharing our knowledge and developing our skills. We are always open to new ideas and invite all our colleagues to contribute with theirs.
We fuel creativity in every aspect of our everyday life at Netcompany - Intrasoft; in the solutions and products we design and the initiatives we undertake.
We share customer success by understanding their unique needs, corresponding to their vision, and exceeding their expectations.
*Please submit your CV in English
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.