Fund Setup Analyst (m/f)
About Northern Trust:
Northern Trust, a Fortune 500 company, is a globally recognized, award-winning financial institution that has been in continuous operation since 1889.
Northern Trust is proud to provide innovative financial services and guidance to the world’s most successful individuals, families and institutions by remaining true to our enduring principles of service, expertise and integrity. With more than 130 years of financial experience and over 22,000 partners, we serve the world’s most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service.
Role / Department:
You’ll be working in the Fund Setup team of a top ten Fund Administrator in Luxembourg. Working in close collaboration with Client Onboarding, the Operational Teams and the clients, our team is in charge of understanding fund structures and accurately setting them up in our core Fund Administration platforms. We are the golden source for all satellite teams and systems.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
Are you detail oriented, even when under pressure? Are you seeking a role in a core team that is central to all fund lifecycle events and client facing? Are you looking for an role with great development opportunities? If so, we have an exciting open position that will reward such a profile! The key responsibilities are:
- Ownership and execution of fund static data setup, review and controls;
- Interact with clients and Management Companies to work on fund static data requirements;
- Engage with both internal and external parties for fund set ups, liquidations, mergers...;
- Supporting the client fund lifecycle project management team across all fund lifecycle events;
- Interaction with external vendors, e.g CBL, CSSF, FUNDSQUARE.
Skills / Qualifications:
The successful candidate will benefit from having:
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Accounting, Economics or Finance;
- Understanding of Fund Administration activities and responsibilities;
- Fluent English;
- Strong technical and analytical skills;
- Good command of Microsoft Excel;
- The ability to stay on track, even when dealing with tight deadlines.
Working with Us:
As a Northern Trust partner, greater achievements await. You will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture in an organization where financial strength and stability is an asset that emboldens us to explore new ideas. Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company committed to assisting the communities we serve! Join a workplace with a greater purpose.
We’d love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of the world’s most admired and sustainable companies! Build your career with us and apply today. #MadeForGreater
Northern Trust is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email our HR Service Center at MyHRHelp@ntrs.com.
We hope you’re excited about the role and the opportunity to work with us. We value an inclusive workplace and understand flexibility means different things to different people.
Apply today and talk to us about your flexible working requirements and together we can achieve greater.
As Northern Trust is a financial organisation, all new employees will be required to undergo a criminal record check.