About Northern Trust:
Northern Trust provides innovative financial services and guidance to corporations, institutions and affluent families and individuals globally. With 130 years of financial experience and nearly 20,000 partners, we serve the world’s most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service.
As a Northern Trust employee (Partner), you will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture, which has a strong history of financial strength and stability. Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company that is committed to strengthening the communities we serve.
We recognize the value of inclusion and diversity in culture, in thought, and in experience, which is why Forbes ranked us the top employer for Diversity in 2018.
To strengthen our functional application support team we are looking for someone with profound knowledge in the Fund Accounting and Reconciliation (between the fund accounting system and custody systems) are, who is motivated and experienced in investigating and solving issues that can arise in our application landscape.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- analyze, categorize and resolve application related incidents
- perform production interventions, data corrections and ad-hoc queries
- define and document workarounds for known issues
- initiate process improvements
- support user acceptance tests
- ensure release implementation support
The successful candidate will benefit from having:
- Relevant professional experience in the financial industry or in a Fund Administration environment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with great ability to solve complex issues.
- Know-how of Fund Accounting and Reconciliation systems, is considered as advantage.
- Great team player attitude - able to work independently and deliver high quality results under pressure.
- Good SQL knowledge.
- Flexibility, also related to working time depending on Team needs.
- Strong communicator and able to understanding client needs and convert this into clear actions to be taken
- Fluency in English is required. German, Luxembourgish, French could be an asset.
Working with Us:
We’d love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of the world’s most admired and ethical companies. In return, we will support you with your personal and career goals in a number of ways:
- Financial – Life Assurance, Disability Plan, Pension/ Gratuity, Annual Pay Review
- Work Life Balance – Flexible Work Options, Incremental Annual Leave, Community Volunteer Days
- Health & Wellbeing – Active Sports & Social clubs (lunchtime and after-work groups), Employee Assistance Program
- Professional Development – Clear Career Path, Education Assistance, Recognition Programme, NT University (wide range of online, virtual & in-house training options) and employee-led Business Resource Councils dedicated to diversity and inclusion initiatives.
We hope you’re excited about the role and the opportunity to work with us.
We value an inclusive workplace and understand flexibility means different things to different people.
Apply today and talk to us about your flexible working requirements and together we can achieve greater.
As Northern Trust is a financial organisation, all new employees will be required to undergo a criminal record check.