Senior Analyst, Dealing Transfer Agency
About Northern Trust:
Northern Trust, a Fortune 500 company, is a globally recognized, award-winning financial institution that has been in continuous operation since 1889.
Northern Trust is proud to provide innovative financial services and guidance to the world’s most successful individuals, families and institutions by remaining true to our enduring principles of service, expertise and integrity. With more than 130 years of financial experience and over 22,000 partners, we serve the world’s most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service.
As a member of the Dealing department you will be charged with ensuring that all Trading is captured and processed accurately in a timely manner, that Investment Manager and Client reporting is delivered accordingly and that deadlines are adhered to as per the agreed Client service level.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Accurate processing and / or oversight of Investor dealing instructions,
- Publishing of Cash Flows,
- NAV processing,
- Cash processing,
- Validation of Junior partners input, emails,
- Production of daily / monthly / ad-hoc reporting,
- Resolution of Asset Manager, Client and Investor’s queries,
- Support Audit requests,
- Transaction Monitoring,
- Process of corporate actions, including Fund / Class launches,
- Investor mailings,
- Perform cash / securities reconciliations,
- Train Junior partners,
- Complete archiving of investor and client documentation ensuring a full audit trail exists for subsequent retrieval
- Graduate in accounting, economics of finance,
- Relevant experience in a similar position is needed,
- Fluency in English is a must, any other language is an advantage,
- Good use of Microsoft Office package and knowledge of MFGI is an asset,
- Team player, Dynamic and flexible,
- Strong analytical and Attention to details skills , willingness to deliver high quality in due time,
- Sound knowledge of financial markets in Luxembourg.
Working with Us:
As a Northern Trust partner, greater achievements await. You will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture in an organization where financial strength and stability is an asset that emboldens us to explore new ideas. Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company committed to assisting the communities we serve! Join a workplace with a greater purpose.
We’d love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of the world’s most admired and sustainable companies! Build your career with us and apply today. #MadeForGreater
As Northern Trust is a financial organisation, all new employees will be required to undergo a criminal record check.