ERP Support Specialist – EN/FR
NSI -CEGEKA Group is based in Luxembourg and Belgium. The company celebrated its 28th anniversary in 2021. NSI is a provider of value-added IT services (Agile application development, ERP, cloud infrastructure, professional services) for the private and public sectors.
We are looking for an ERP Support Specialist, speaking English and French.
Your main responsibilities:
- Provide ERP first level support to internal customers
- Take over day-to-day troubleshooting tasks on time in full
- Coordinate and monitor selected external ERP development and troubleshooting tasks
- Assist and follow-up customer support-focused projects
- Maintain and extend support documentation & reporting
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar position, of helpdesk/customer service experience
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- English and French fluent.
- Previous customer support experience in a Software Support/Application Support environment is preferred
- Experience in SAP or Infor or other ERP will be considered as an advantage
- Experience in Qlikview design or similar tool is preferred
- Testing, Training and support experiences and capabilities
- Very good communication skills and team player
- Autonomous, problem solver, and passionate for new technologies
- Permanent contract
- Dynamic and innovation environment
- Competitive salary package
If you do not receive any answer within around 20 days, you should consider that we cannot proceed with your application.