NSI – Helpdesk / User Experience Officer – FR / EN
NSI -CEGEKA Group is based in Luxembourg and Belgium. The company celebrated its 28th anniversary in 2021. NSI is a provider of value-added IT services (Agile application development, ERP, cloud infrastructure, professional services) for the private and public sectors.
To reinforce the team of one of our clients, we are looking for a Helpdesk / User Experience Officer, fluent in French and English.
Your main responsibilities:
- Creation and management of request / incident tickets (IT Portal, E-mails and phone)
- Troubleshooting printers and copiers
- Configuration and installation of workstations
- Configuration of laptops and mobile phones
- Participation to the training programme of new joiners (guidance in IT tools)
- Support for meeting rooms
- Management of the telephone exchange and video conferencing system
- Monitoring internal staff movements
- Regular updating of the lists of equipment and procedures
- Implementation of "user path" (UX) techniques
- Security awareness among users
- You have 3 years of experience in a similar role within a large and fast paced company
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science (or equivalent)
- Fluent in English and French
- Strong knowledge with:
o Microsoft Office 2010, Windows 7/10
o Active Directory, Exchange, VMWare, Dameware mini remote control; CiscoCUCM, Airwatch, ...
o Service management (Incident/problem)
o Ticketing tools and escalate security issues
- The knowledge of ITIL is an asset
- Good team spirit and pedagogy
- Organized and management of priorities
If at the end of the recruitment process your application is successful, you will be asked for a criminal record.
- An entrepreneurial working environment giving priority to team work
- A challenging role within a renowned organisation
- A multicultural environment where we promote diversity, talent & ideas
- The ability to work and interact with a wide variety of specialists
- Internal trainings and career development
If you do not receive any answer within around 20 days, you should consider that we cannot proceed with your application.