NSI -CEGEKA Group is based in Luxembourg and Belgium. The company celebrated its 28th anniversary in 2021. NSI is a provider of value-added IT services (Agile application development, ERP, cloud infrastructure, professional services) for the private and public sectors.
To reinforce our team, we are looking for a Java Developer Fullstack, speaking English.
Your main responsibilities:
- Deliver shippable features as part of the Scrum teams
- Suggest, influence, develop and implement innovative solutions to improve and enrich the software solution portfolio
- Writing and testing quality software using object-oriented concepts
- Depending on your experience, accompany and coach junior developers in your area of expertise
- You have more than 3 years of experience in a similar position
- Fluent in English, French is a strong plus
- Excellent experience with: Java
- Good knowledge on:
- Git, Jira, Confluence, Bamboo, Maven, Nexus, JUnit, refactoring, continuous integration, and Docker
- Communicate at both an executive level and to technical teams.
- You are a true team player, an agile mind-set and have good communication skills
- Curious, ambitious, and passionate
If at the end of the recruitment process your application is successful, you will be asked for a criminal record
- Take the opportunity to join our "NSI family", where human values remain at the heart of our priorities
- Permanent contract
- Training courses
- Dynamic and innovative environment
- Be in the position to open your career perspectives
- Competitive salary package
If you do not receive any answer within around 20 days, you should consider that we cannot proceed with your application.