NSI- Network & Security Engineer – EN
NSI -CEGEKA Group is based in Luxembourg and Belgium. The company celebrated its 28th anniversary in 2021. NSI is a provider of value-added IT services (Agile application development, ERP, cloud infrastructure, professional services) for the private and public sectors.
To reinforce our team, we are looking for a Network & Security Engineer, speaking English
Your main responsibilities :
- Deploying in production security profiles
- To follow up, cleanup and migrate some policies
Your profile :
- You have at least 4 years of experience as Network System & Security Engineer
- You are fluent in French and in English
- Knowledge in Fortinet / Fortigate / FMG / FAZ / Qradar SIEM for:
- Clean-up the firewall rules that is using Global Database, review for oshadowed rules from different policies. We expect logical thinking and knowledge in identifying and grouping services and applications from different sections in different rules.
- Review and improve Security profiles (IDS/IPS, Application control and URL filtering); check for false positive/negative events
- Knowledge Checkpoint firewall for migration one firewall policy to another; looking what is still alive behind that policy and move only the polices that have hits.
- SD-WAN Versa testing in the LAB, configuring the required security profiles, and documenting them (no need for networking knowledge, only security profiles)
- Migration the servers from one proxy to another. In this project, the consultant will be looking into logs and will be contacting owners and will schedule the move of the servers they own via a different proxy.
- Permanent contract
- Dynamic and innovative environment
- Be in the position to open your career perspectives
- Competitive salary package
If you do not receive any answer within around 20 days, you should consider that we cannot proceed with your application.