OPS Linux Engineer– FR / EN NSI -CEGEKA Group is based in Luxembourg and Belgium. The company celebrated its 28th anniversary in 2021. NSI is a provider of value-added IT services (Agile application development, ERP, cloud infrastructure, professional services) for the private and public sectors.
To reinforce our team, we are looking for an OPS Linux Engineer fluent in French and English.
Your main responsibilities:
- You will actively participate in a strategic project consisting in migrating our local AIX servers and running softwares to the newest target operating platform (RedHat Enterprise linux)
- Administrate and support the existing environment, to put softwares and servers in place, to write installation and security procedures,…
- Strong collaboration and coordination skills with different internal and external stakeholders
- Management and maintenance in operational conditions of system infrastructures (Server, OS, DB, Network,...)
- Automation of deployment processes
- Implementation of monitoring and alerting solutions
- Assessment of the level of IT/security risk and implementation of robust and stable solutions in this respect
- On-site and remote incident management: taking into account, diagnosing, analysing and intervening with users, escalation
- Deployment in production of solutions created by the design teams
- Production monitoring
- Configuration and installation of workstations and peripherals
- Administrative management of interventions: incident follow-up, reports, procedures, etc
- You have at least 5 years of experience as Linux Engineer in the field of Banking/Finance
- French and English fluent.
- Strong knowledge and experience on Linux platforms
- Engineering skills
- Creative, analytical & forward thinking with advice capabilities
- Respects deadlines and planning
- Dynamic, flexible and well organized
- An authority in your domain and as such a reliable point of contact within the team
If at the end of the recruitment process your application is successful, you will be asked for a criminal record.
- Permanent contract
- Dynamic and innovative environment
- Be in the position to open your career perspectives
- Competitive salary package
If you do not receive any answer within around 20 days, you should consider that we cannot proceed with your application.