Software Test Engineer Consultant – EN (m/f)
Publiée le 18/05/2023
NSI – Software Test Engineer Consultant – EN
NSI -CEGEKA Group is based in Luxembourg and Belgium. The company celebrated its 29th anniversary in 2022. NSI is a provider of value-added IT services (Agile application development, ERP, cloud infrastructure, professional services) for the private and public sectors.
To reinforce our teams, we are looking for a Software Test Engineer Consultant, speaking English.
Your main responsibilities:
- Design the best test framework for the specific development platform you will work on which can include proprietary products like Appway, Neoxam …
- Setup automation tests frameworks on new/existing products with development teams
- Audit and challenge current architectures for automation tests on different products
- Analyze and improve representativity of test data in development environments as well as the lifecycle of test data
- Coach developers towards best practices in automation testing: Performance testing, Stress testing, Regression testing
- Work closely with our DEVOPS engineers in order to improve integration of automation tests into test containers
- Staying up to date and technologically aware of Test Frameworks in the market
- You have more than 3 years of experience in a similar position
- Advanced degree in software engineering
- Fluent in English. French will be considered as an advantage
- Confirmed Core skills as a test engineer in one of the following testing frameworks: Cucumber, Jenkins, Selenium, Protractor, Jasmine, Jest, Cypress, …
- Good grasp on core Java and the Java-based technology stack in general
- With an agile mindset, you are a true team player and have good communication skills
- Curious, ambitious, and passionate
If at the end of the recruitment process your application is successful, you will be asked for a criminal record.
- Take the opportunity to join our "NSI family", where human values remain at the heart of our priorities
- Permanent contract
- Training courses
- Dynamic and innovative environment
- Be in the position to open your career perspectives
- Competitive salary package
If you do not receive any answer within around 20 days, you should consider that we cannot proceed with your application.