NSI -CEGEKA Group is based in Luxembourg and Belgium. The company celebrated its 25th anniversary in 2018. NSI is a provider of value-added IT services (Agile application development, ERP, cloud infrastructure, professional services) for the private and public sectors.
To reinforce our team, we are looking for a Chief IT Architect, speaking English and French (F/M).
Your main responsibilities:
- Be in charge of a Team of 5 IT Architect
- Drive the production of High Level Designs of target IT infrastructure
- Review architecture artefacts produced by team members or other service providers
- Provide formal documented advice in terms of components, services, technologies, COTS software products, frameworks, standards, etc.
- Support projects by designing services and components (or supervising contractors' design),
- Interact with the different stakeholders to gather and consolidate the technical vision, and create the fit-for-purpose operating model
- Support the set-up and maintenance of Enterprise Architecture governance and reference architecture
- Ensure alignment with the reference architecture and systematically consider integration, interoperability, and re-use aspects as part of all the above activities.
- You have at least 10 years of experience as IT Architect and 5 years in the design of complex mission-critical IT System
- English fluent
- Strong experienced in design of SOA middleware platforms including Oracle COTS :
- SOA Suite
- Good experience in the design of IT infrastructure Architecture (Software, Defined Networks, Active-Active Datacentres, Monitoring, High-availability, Disaster Recovery, etc.)
- Experience in transformation project related to a transition from an SOA to microservices architecture is considered as a strong asset
- Self-Druiven & Team player
If at the end of the recruitment process your application is successful, you will be asked for a criminal record
- Freelance or permanent contract
- Dynamic and innovative environment
- Be in the position to open your career perspectives
- Competitive salary package
If you do not receive any answer within around 20 days, you should consider that we cannot proceed with your application.