NSI – Developer Fullstack – FR/EN
NSI -CEGEKA Group is based in Luxembourg and Belgium. The company celebrated its 28th anniversary in 2021. NSI is a provider of value-added IT services (Agile application development, ERP, cloud infrastructure, professional services) for the private and public sectors.
To reinforce our team, we are looking for a Developer Fullstack, speaking French and English
Your main responsibilities:
- Manage the development, design, user interface, technology integration, and site architecture management
- Define, develop, test, analyze, support and/or maintain software applications/platforms including design, code, and test
- Analyze, review, and construct functional/technical design and/or application prototype based on business requirements
- Develop new applications or modify existing ones based on the application development lifecycle
- Create and maintain documentation around process and workflow
- You have more than 5 years of experience in a similar position
- Fluent in French and English
- Experience with:
- Good knowledge on SQL Server
- Able to communicate at both an executive level and to technical teams
- Business oriented and have good communication skills
- Curious, ambitious, and passionate about development
If at the end of the recruitment process your application is successful, you will be asked for a criminal record.
- Permanent contract
- Dynamic and innovative environment
- Be in the position to open your career perspectives
- Competitive salary package
If you do not receive any answer within around 20 days, you should consider that we cannot proceed with your application.