Facilities Manager – FR EN
NSI -CEGEKA Group is based in Luxembourg and Belgium. The company celebrated its 27th anniversary in 2020. NSI is a provider of value-added IT services (Agile application development, ERP, cloud infrastructure, professional services) for the private and public sectors.
To reinforce the team of one of our clients, we are looking for a Facilities Manager, speaking English and French.
Your main responsibilities:
- Coordination and management multiple ad-hoc projects for the Clients corporate facilities.
- Understand business needs with communication transversal
- Problem-solve and deliver facilities solution
- Negotiate contracts with suppliers
- Manage a large team through Hard Services Manager and Soft Service Manager
- Evaluate and plan spaces, update floor plans using partner architects
- Prepare and disseminate company information to customer satisfaction
- Ensure that contract resources provide work that meets objectives
- Prepare and update forecasts
- Supervise and monitor all technical maintenance critical installations
- Update and maintain official security documents, liaise with government authorities
Your profile :
- You have at least 5 years of experience in a Facilities Management role within a large international commercial organization
- Fluent in English and French
- Strong knowledge of:
- Statutory and regulatory maintenance requirements for Clients assets
- IT Literacy
- Quality Assurance desired
- Experience with:
- The owning facilities contracts and supplier/ contractor management
- EU Facility legislation and governing bodies
- You are autonomous, curious, proven team player and customer focus
- Permanent contract
- Dynamic and innovative environment
- Be in the position to open your career perspectives
- Competitive salary package
If you do not receive any answer within around 20 days, you should consider that we cannot proceed with your application.