Hard Services Manager – EN (F/M)
NSI - CEGEKA Group is based in Luxembourg and Belgium. The company celebrated its 25th anniversary in 2018. NSI is a provider of value-added IT services (Agile application development, ERP, cloud infrastructure, professional services) for the private and public sectors.
To reinforce the team of one of our clients, we are looking for a Hard Services Manager, speaking English
Your main responsibilities:
- Establish relationships with client site managers
- Development of the team's existing skills and addition of new ones
- Resolve FM Hard's service problems at sites under its jurisdiction, escalating them if necessary
- Performance management as measured by key performance indicators
- Management of subcontractors
- Insurance of :
- Liaise with the EHS team and assist in resolving any technical issues arising from an incident
- Customer satisfaction with the provision of facilities management services
- Promotion of culture and safety within the portfolio
- Assistance in the implementation of short- and long-term projects for the client, upon request.
- Processing and control of invoices and work orders, opening and monitoring of budgets in the financial system (Oracle), preparation and updating of forecasts.
- Assistance to sites in case of failure and restoration of technical elements
- At least 5 years of experience in a facilities management role within a large commercial organization
- Degree qualified in appropriate discipline like Mechanical / Electrical / Building systems Engineering
- English fluent.
- Good level in :
- IT Literacy
- Electrical and Mechanical
- Quality Management knowledge and experience desirable
- Decision making / complex problem solving
- Ability to work in collaborative Team environment
- CIBSE affiliation desirable
- Permanent contract
- Dynamic and innovative environment
- Be in the position to open your career perspectives
- Competitive salary package
If you do not receive any answer within around 20 days, you should consider that we cannot proceed with your application.