NSI -CEGEKA Group is based in Luxembourg and Belgium. The company celebrated its 28th anniversary in 2021. NSI is a provider of value-added IT services (Agile application development, ERP, cloud infrastructure, professional services) for the private and public sectors.
To reinforce our team, we are looking for a Hybrid Cloud and SOA & Microservices Architect, speaking English (F/M).
Your main responsibilities:
- Produce High Level Designs of target hybrid cloud and/or event-driven architecture in the context of large-scale IT systems
- Support the set-up and maintenance of IT Architecture governance and reference architecture for IT middleware, hybrid cloud and/or event-driven architecture
- Support projects by designing services and components by committing that the design of the system
- Ensure alignment with the reference architecture and systematically consider integration, interoperability, and re-use aspects as part of all the above activities.
- Provide formal documented advice in terms of components, services, technologies, COTS software products, frameworks, standards, etc.
- You have at least 10 years in a similar position in the large-scale IT systems
- English fluent
- Excellent knowledge in Cloud Hybrid
- Experience provided with:
- DevSecOps and Agile
- Architecture modelling tools
- Demonstrable knowledge of:
- Interoperability mechanisms
- Service implementation patterns
- Good working knowledge of AWS/ IBM Cloud
- Good knowledge in Oracle SOA Stack, VMWARE Tanzu, Apache Kafka is a real asset
- Ability to be an excellent communicator and able to defend a point of view
- Able to take responsibilities and navigate with multi stakeholder and environment
- Permanent contract
- Dynamic and innovative environment
- Be in the position to open your career perspectives
- Competitive salary package
If you do not receive any answer within around 20 days, you should consider that we cannot proceed with your application.