NSI -CEGEKA Group is based in Luxembourg and Belgium. The company celebrated its 27th anniversary in 2020. NSI is a provider of value-added IT services (Agile application development, ERP, cloud infrastructure, professional services) for the private and public sectors.
To reinforce the team of one of our clients, we are looking for a SAP Masterdata Technician, speaking English.
Your main responsibilities:
- Research and implement data enhancements
- Investigate questions or issues related to master data elements and provide resolution
- Organize and maintain communication with all Masterdata Owners throughout our organization
- Support all data migration and data maintaining activities
- Monitor the correct application of all masterdata related procedures
- Maintain our SOD and DOA models.
- You have at least 3 years of experience in a similar position
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- English fluent, French and German are considered as an advantage
- Good knowledge
- SAP master data (ETL, migration, cleanness, integrity, maintenance)
- With migration SAP tools (mass transactions, LSMW..)
- Writing documentation and procedures
- SAP (required MM, nice to have MDG and additional modules)
- SAP S/4 Hanaexperience
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions
- Strong Excel skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Self-motivated to manage workload and meet expectations
- Take the opportunity to learn and develop your skill set in an experienced team working on a wide scale project
- Job with responsibilities
- Dynamic team
- Stimulating international industrial environment
- Work life balance
If you do not receive any answer within around 20 days, you should consider that we cannot proceed with your application.