NSI - Support IT – Administrator System – Financial Sector – EN FR (m/f)
NSI -CEGEKA Group is based in Luxembourg and Belgium. The company celebrated its 27th anniversary in 2020. NSI is a provider of value-added IT services (Agile application development, ERP, cloud infrastructure, professional services) for the private and public sectors.
To reinforce our team, we are looking for a Support IT – Administrator System, speaking English and French
Your main responsibilities:
- Diagnose and resolve software and hardware incidents
- Resolve incidents and upgrade different types of software and hardware, including printers, copiers, ...
- Working with the Service Desk Ticketing System
- Assist all users in the event of an IT incident, by phone or on site
- Analyze problems so that temporary or permanent fixes can be put in place
- Participate in the training program for newcomers (orientation in computer tools)
- Install and configure operating systems and applications
- Follow-up and updating of documentation
- Follow standard service center procedures
- At least 3 years of experience in User Support Level 1 and 2 and a first experience in system administration
- You speak French and English fluently.
- Excellent knowledge of all ICT (Office Suite, hardware, software, VoIP, connected devices, ...)
- Very good level on:
o Active Directory
- An ITIL qualification will be considered as an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
- Able to manage and/or coordinate projects
- Solution and customer service oriented
If at the end of the recruitment process your application is successful, you will be asked for a criminal record
- Permanent contract
- Dynamic and innovative environment
- Be in the position to open your career perspectives
- Competitive salary package
If you do not receive any answer within around 20 days, you should consider that we cannot proceed with your application.