NSI -CEGEKA Group is based in Luxembourg and Belgium. The company celebrated its 28th anniversary in 2021. NSI is a provider of value-added IT services (Agile application development, ERP, cloud infrastructure, professional services) for the private and public sectors.
To reinforce our team, we are looking for a System Engineer, speaking English.
Your main responsibilities:
- Ensure evaluation, design, analysis, implementation and documentation hardware and software projects, as well as for IT project support within the organization and for customer related projects.
- Assist management with the setup of the new support services by bringing ideas for improvement, automation
- Help with the deployment and upgrade the MS SQL Server infrastructure
- Monitor the IT Infrastructure systems and apply a proper response when alerts are raised
- Coordinate with third party vendors new solutions deployment, implementation, and support
- Support all IT related projects and tasks as assigned by the Senior Manager IT Systems, including effective 2nd/3rd Level Support.
- Contribute and improve IT infrastructure
- Provide end user IT Hardware and Software support
- You have at least 3 years of experience in a similar position
- Fluent in English
- Proven experience on Windows & Linux
- An experience with:
- Monitoring Tools, Server management, administration, troubleshooting and deployment
- Administration and deployment development CI/CD tools ( Git, Jira, DevOps … )
- Infrastructure scripting solutions (PowerShell, UNIX shell or Python)
- Virtualization technologies (Citrix, VMWare, Nutanix)
- Data base (MS SQL preferred)
- Active Directory
- Any certification is considered as a benefit
- Ability to:
- Structure and write good documentation
- Coordinate business requirements
- Organize, autonomous, motivate, independent
- Able to work in a multi-cultural team
If at the end of the recruitment process your application is successful, you will be asked for a criminal record
- Permanent contract
- Dynamic and innovative environment
- Be in the position to open your career perspectives
- Competitive salary package
If you do not receive any answer within around 20 days, you should consider that we cannot proceed with your application.