Test Manager – EN – Financial Sector (m/f)
NSI -CEGEKA Group is based in Luxembourg and Belgium. The company celebrated its 27th anniversary in 2020. NSI is a provider of value-added IT services (Agile application development, ERP, cloud infrastructure, professional services) for the private and public sectors.
To reinforce our team, we are looking for a Test Manager, speaking English:
Your main responsibilities:
- Manage the Testers Team
- Be the point of contact between the Functionals teams and the testers
- Negotiate the ongoing purpose and deliverables of the test effort
- Ensure the appropriate planning and management of the test resource
- Analyze the progress and effectiveness of the test effort
- Needs Analysis and Impact Analysis
- Design test scenarios and cases, create test plans and strategies
- Integrate testing and UAT concepts
- Identify the criticality of the test scenarios and cases for prioritization
- Own the Test scenarios/Test case document, Execution runbook, Management Reporting etc.
- Liaise with the development team to get the fix for defects raised on time with quality
- Provide status report to Project Manager for dashboard preparation at regular intervals as required by the project or client.
- Identify the challenges in the middle of test phase and suggest changes to the client and get their concurrence.
- Ensure that each testing phase is properly closed out with a closure report
- Manage the Defect Life Cycle and the Project Life Cycle
- You have at least 10 years as Test Engineer
- English fluent
- Strong Experience in T24/Financial Environment
- Good knowledge’s of the T24 Modules as:
- Cheque, Cards, Teller
- Good knowledge of Integration testing and UAT concepts and good knowledge of designing test scenarios and test cases, create test plans and strategies
- Ability to work and communicate in a multi-cultural environment
- Strong organization skills and stress resistant
- Permanent contract
- Dynamic and innovative environment
- Be in the position to open your career perspectives
- Competitive salary package
If you do not receive any answer within around 20 days, you should consider that we cannot proceed with your application.