NSI -CEGEKA Group is based in Luxembourg and Belgium. The company celebrated its 25th anniversary in 2018. NSI is a provider of value-added IT services (Agile application development, ERP, cloud infrastructure, professional services) for the private and public sectors.
To reinforce our team, we are looking for a Unix Linux System Engineer speaking English and French (F/M).
Your main responsibilities:
- Perform various Unix/Linux Systems Administration tasks on large and heterogeneous environment with highly critical asset
- Troubleshoot Unix/Linux operating system, storage, network related incident
- Install, configure, and maintain standard and non-standard Unix/Linux physical and virtual servers.
- Ensure compliance of Unix/Linux asset with existing security guideline (Hardening, Auditing, Patching, Network segregation).
- Ensure compliance with defined data protection, disaster recovery and business continuity plan.
- Monitoring of Unix/Linux infrastructure asset and provide proactive remediation.
- Review and validate infrastructure design, provide expert technical advice on one or several technologies used in the environment.
- Implement, test and validate new standards or technologies.
- Write, maintain and handover related operational process documentation.
- At least 5 years of experience as Unix/Linux System Engineer
- French & English fluent
- Strong experienced in : Solaris 10 & 11, RedHat Linux (6, 7 and 8) and/or Aix 7 Systems
- Expertise in troubleshooting complex issues (Level 3)
- Good Experience with :
- Virtualization & Cloud technologies : Solaris LDOM & Zone, Aix LPAR, VMware & Azure
- Network Technology and services : Solaris Cluster, Aix HACMP
- Automation: Solaris automated installer, AIX NIM Server, RehHat Satellite
- Ability to work within short deadlines
- Available to work on call 24/7 once a month
If at the end of the recruitment process your application is successful, you will be asked for a criminal record
- Freelance or permanent contract
- Dynamic and innovative environment
- Be in the position to open your career perspectives
- Competitive salary package
If you do not receive any answer within around 20 days, you should consider that we cannot proceed with your application.