We are currently recruiting for a holding company that coordinates the operation of subsidiaries, and is opening an office in Luxembourg:
Company Secretary / Office Manager
The company secretary will be capable and willing to take responsibility for the office management.
- Administration and filing of corporate documents / files / invoices etc.
- Assist management with transactions (arranging formalities such as notarizations and apostils)
- Coordinate and attend board / shareholder meetings (possibly drafting minutes of meetings)
- Liaise with Luxembourg authorities, banks, notaries etc.
- Liaise with colleagues
- Manage invoices and mails
- Prepare payment instruction(s)
- Assist in KYC procedures
- Primary point of contact for day-to-day office needs
- Keep the office efficient and organized and fully stocked with supplies
- Lead the planning, organizing, and execution of corporate events, such as, but not limited to internal meetings, board meetings
- Manage vendors and contractors: planning for, purchasing, and upkeep of workstations, furniture, and employee supplies, and liaise with ICT contractors
- Support management with calendaring, email, and travel.
- Fluent in French and very good command of the English language
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work independently
- Detail orientated
- Ability to work well to deadlines and under pressure
- Ability to a handle high volume of work, recognize priorities and manage time effectively
- Ability to function on an independent basis, with moderate supervision
- Experience in corporate services and/or KYC processes is a pro
The candidate should have 2 years of full-time working experience in an office environment. A bachelor's degree in administration or business would be most suitable.
Long term full-time position.
Start Date Asap
Please send us your CV and cover letter to email@example.com or apply via Moovijob.