Corporate Officer (m/f)
Ocorian is a global leader in corporate and fiduciary services, fund administration and capital markets. Wherever our clients hold financial interests, or however they are structured, we provide compliant, tailored solutions that are individual to their needs.
We manage over 17,000 structures for 8000+ clients with a global footprint operating from 18 locations. Our scale offers all our people great opportunities to develop their knowledge and skills and to progress their careers.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
To manage the day to day administrative tasks for a dedicated clients portfolio.
- Organizing and following the payment process;
- Opening and monitoring bank accounts;
- Maintaining contacts with the banks;
- Coordinating the administrative contacts for legalisation/apostille and liaising with notary offices, governmental offices, tax authorities and Trade Register;
- Preparing basic legal documentation (approval of financial statements);
- Preparing and filing the mandatory requisitions with the Trade Register;
- Providing assistance in compliance/KYC related matters;
- Collecting signature of documents;
- Maintaining the files of client companies in accordance with procedures;
- Closely monitoring the unpaid invoices of your clients.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Degree as Administrative Assistant or similar;
- Young graduate or first relevant experience (1 - 2 years) in a similar environment;
- Good knowledge of French and English;
- Strong knowledge of MS Office.
- Team player and client oriented;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively with clients and colleagues at all levels;
- Methodical and accurate approach with an eye for detail;
- Strong time management and organisational skills.
All staff are expected to embody our core values that underpin everything that we do and that reflect the skills and behaviours we all need to be successful. These are:
- We are AMBITIOUS - We think and act globally, seizing every opportunity to support our clients and staff - wherever in the world they may be.
- We are AGILE - Our independence from any financial institution gives us the flexibility and freedom to keep things simple, efficient and effective.
- We are COLLABORATIVE - We take the time to understand our clients' needs so that we can deliver personalised solutions every time.