Senior Corporate Officer (m/f)
Ocorian is a global leader in corporate and fiduciary services, fund administration and capital markets. Wherever our clients hold financial interests, or however they are structured, we provide compliant, tailored solutions that are individual to their needs.
We manage over 17,000 structures for 8000+ clients with a global footprint operating from 18 locations. Our scale offers all our people great opportunities to develop their knowledge and skills and to progress their careers.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
To manage the day to day recurrent and non-recurrent administrative and corporate tasks for a dedicated clients portfolio:
- Maintaining contact with banks: organizing and following the payment process, opening and monitoring bank accounts
- Coordinating the administrative contacts with notaries, governmental offices, tax authorities, trade register and other external parties
- Preparing and filing the mandatory requisitions with the trade register
- Collecting signatures of documents and maintaining the files of client companies in accordance with and procedures.
- Providing assistance in compliance/KYC related matters
- Ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements
- Assisting with the setting up and administration of holding companies
- Coordinating the organization of board meetings and shareholders meetings
- Preparing and reviewing legal documents (minutes of the annual shareholders meetings and board meetings and other corporate documents)
- Following-up the day-to-day recurrent operations and client requests
- Coaching and assisting the Corporate officers on the above tasks.
- Closely monitor the unpaid invoices of your clients
- Properly complete your time sheet
- Be aware of budget constraints
- Know your main clients’ contacts and understand their activities
- Communicate adequately and professionally with the clients
- Proactively handle client requests
- Meet client deadlines
- Understand the services proposed by Ocorian
- Be compliant with internal procedures and best practices
- Apply internal risk management procedures (i.e. KYC/AML) and ensure that Corporate officers apply them
- Adhere to a confidentiality culture
- Be fluent in spoken and written English
- Know and master MS Office Suite
- Proactively handle internal requests
- Meet internal deadlines
- Produce and provide high-quality documents and ensure that the files are well organised
- Share information within the team
- Give regular feedback up and down
- Identify unusual situations and immediately inform the Manager/Senior manager
- Be aware and manage your workload
- Take part in the development, implementation and improvement of procedures
- Have an active role in coaching the Corporate officers on their files
- Show flexibility and be available to answer and coach the Corporate officers
- Respect your colleagues
- Ensure welcoming and integrating the new joiners
- Be continuously willing to learn
- Have a critical and objective mind
- Be a good team player
- Have a professional attitude
- Integrate yourself in the company
- Be aware of the limits of your decision-making entitlement and do not take any risky initiative
- Admit your own errors
- Give regular feedback to the Manager/Senior Manager on the general atmosphere within the company
All staff are expected to embody our core values that underpin everything that we do and that reflect the skills and behaviours we all need to be successful. These are:
- We are AMBITIOUS - We think and act globally, seizing every opportunity to support our clients and staff - wherever in the world they may be.
- We are AGILE - Our independence from any financial institution gives us the flexibility and freedom to keep things simple, efficient and effective.
- We are COLLABORATIVE - We take the time to understand our clients' needs so that we can deliver personalised solutions every time.