Senior Fund Accountant and Fund Controller
Publiée le 13/05/2023
Ocorian Fund Management S.à r.l. is a third party management company founded in 2008, providing AIFM and fund administration services to AIF, RAIF, non-AIF and UCITS funds. We manage both direct and fund of funds investments in private equity, real estate, infrastructure and debt. AuM amounted to ca. € 13.9 billion as per 31 December 2022.
Ocorian Fund Management S.à r.l. is part of the Ocorian group, a global provider of corporate and fiduciary services, fund administration and capital markets. Ocorian manages over 17,000 structures on behalf of 8,000 clients including financial institutions, large-scale international organisations and high-net-worth individuals. With assets under administration of US $260bn, the group employs 1,250 professionals across 20 offices in the world’s major financial hubs.
Fund accounting & Asset valuation
- Day-to-day accounting for regulated and unregulated fund vehicles, including the accounting for acquisition structures and their consolidation under LuxGAAP;
- Preparation of periodic net asset value calculations and related regulatory reporting;
- Preparation of fund reporting to investors/third parties.
- Monitoring of net asset values prepared by third-party fund administrators in the context of AIF mandates;
- Monitoring of fund mandates, including the reporting of financial and operational KPI;
- Active participation in the valuation process for alternative investments;
- Liaising with auditors
Client Relationship Management
- Active contribution to setting-up of client relationships, including the preparation of operating memoranda/process descriptions;
- Interaction with investment advisers, service providers and investors.
- University degree with an accounting focus;
- Practical experience in a similar position in the alternative investment sector (Fund administration, fiduciary, Big4, etc.) with exposure to Lux GAAP, IFRS and consolidation exercises;
- Experience with valuation processes for our asset classes would be considered as a plus;
- Ability to communicate well within a high-profile environment;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Fluency in English, with German, French or Italian as a plus.
All our staff seek to embody our core values that underpin everything that we do and that reflect the skills and behaviours we all need to be successful. These are:
- We are AMBITIOUS – We aim high and are always seeking new ways to delight our people and clients.
- We are AGILE – We act on our initiative to get things done.
- We are COLLABORATIVE – We achieve more working together.
- We are ETHICAL – We behave with integrity at all times.