The Purpose of the role of the Customer Services team is to manage clients and partners requests, in particular by answering to their call phone, email, letters, etc., checking, encoding, executing their transactions (in the policy administration system).
The Customer Services team responsibility is to support service line with activities related to client and partner including requests and transactions processing and correct any issue on their contract / policy.
- Expertise: Provide support and expertise for the decision making regarding the specifics cases, ensure cases implementation and follw-up; Contribute to Department and Company projects according to the relevant expertise; Coordinate with other departments across the Company to ensure that changes in processes, procedures and work instructions are updated accordingly the internal rules in CS and other areas are communicated & planned for; Proactively ensure the Management team has the up to date and accurate technical information in order to plan and implement any necessary changes; Identify and address training needs within the CS department, in cooperation with the Training Coordinator; Identify and support improvements in quality and efficiency of service and quality; Take responsibility for completing and reporting on audit points as required.
- Client Services (Client / Partner Management): Have direct contact with all partners at all stages of all contracts and ensure follow-up of all client requests; Develop and maintain excellent relationships with key business partners in all markets through proactive and reactive contacts; Act as a role model in all relations with both internal and external customers to promote a culture of customer orientation.
- Policy Management (Operations): handle transactions documents (sort, identify, split, index (create/link case) and archive documents); handle transactions (check, key, match and execute); handle payments (prepare, check/update, approve/validate payment); handle fees & commissions & tax (check, analyze and review structure fees & commissions, follow-up partner cases, agreement and account).
- Business Processing: Identify and support improvements in quality and efficiency of service and quality; Coordination and/or follow up of specific and/or exceptional client instructions, partners cases; Execute/Perform services for our external clients/partners in respect of the Service Level Agreement (SLA); Execute/Perform operations for our internal clients/partners in respect of the Operational Level Agreement (OLA).
- Reporting: Prepare, check and send annual statement, tax statement, commissions statement, transaction confirmation letter, etc.
- Others: Support improvement projects as required; Ensure timely and accurate updates and review of internal rules; Act as a mentor to individual team members and new joiners to continuously improve the team's performance; Support product development and amendment; Any other duties that would be given by the manager or due to a circumstance in the interest of the business.
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in life insurance mainly in customer service/operations department.
- Ideally, you have been working at client service desk in a Life Insurance Company client support role for the Belgium market
- Experience of working with contract/policy administration systems, insurance products
- Experience in client/partner relationship management
- Excellent communication skills (being able to build effective relationships and adapt communication style to the counterparty, always in a professional manner)
- Ability to listen to other opinions as well as being confident of your own and find balanced solutions
- Team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A mature person capable of working independently and able to demonstrate a high level of initiative and problem solving capabilities and Capability to make decision efficiently
- Possess drive, influential and persuasive skills as well as the ability to achieve results through working in a logical and systematic manner
- Problem solver and solution oriented
- Reliability and accountability
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Tools
- Fluent in Dutch, French and English (written and spoken)
OneLife. Several reasons
OneLife exists to overturn conventional attitudes to life assurance. A specialist in this area with over 25 years’ experience, we develop cross-border financial planning solutions for Ultra High Net Worth, High Net Worth and High Affluent clients across Europe.
Whether it’s a question of long-term savings, inheritance planning, tax optimisation, or simply understanding how to better manage wealth, we are dedicated to providing sophisticated, compliant and innovative solutions that are crafted to suit each individual and their evolving needs.
Together with a solid network of select partners – including private banks, family offices and independent financial advisers – our dynamic team of international experts offer a fresh approach that helps understand and anticipate the needs of wealthy clients in a world of change.
Join the team
If you’re interested in joining the team, send your application in English!