As a recognized player in the life insurance industry experiencing a growing business for our Nordic Market, The Onelife Company S.A. is currently looking for the right candidate to join our Customer Services team (CS) in handling our day-to-day workload.
CS primarily manage client and partner requests through responding to phone calls, emails, letters or participating to meetings. The CS team also provides support to our in-house service lines in relation to client and partner requests representing a quite diverse range of interesting subjects such as for example tax and accounting, KYC, AML, eligible assets, product and contractual offerings, new products and markets.
The right candidate will be joining a dynamic and growing team of experienced colleagues as well as given the opportunity to establish and maintain an excellent professional relation with all stakeholders involved during the life time of a policy.
The ideal candidate would:
- have a work experience from the life insurance industry related to a customer services function
- possess knowledge of policy administration systems, insurance products, dedicated funds, pension and saving products
- be experienced in client and partner relationship management
- be able to demonstrate excellent written and oral communication skills
- act as a team player substantiated by excellent interpersonal skills
- have knowledge of Microsoft Office Tools
- be a Danish native speaker and fluent in English (mandatory). Other lanugages such as Swedish, German or French would be a plus
If you find you match one or more of the above criteria, do not hesitate to apply for the position. We encourage all applications and would be pleased to welcome you for an interview to talk about the open position in more detail as well as learn about you and your career ambitions.