Human Resources Trainee - (6 months minimum to one-year internship).
The overall purpose of this role is to provide support to the HR Department in maintaining the daily HR operations.
- Assist HR team in day to day operations to enable high quality of service from HR Department in the following areas: recruitment, training, time management, reporting and performance management;
- Manage administration, relations with providers and administration, reporting and ad hoc requests;
- Contribute to the implementation of the training plan. Manage training requests;
- Ensure the update of Mpleo (SIRH) to enable the production of legal reports in due time;
- Perform general office duties such as: mail, emails and meeting organisation;
- Handle employee administrative support and responsibilities linked to these tasks;
- Produce employment contracts and amendments (part-time, parental leave, internal mobility, etc.);
- Manage the student recruitment process (sourcing, contracts and induction organisation);
- Manage the clocking system
- Organize and follow-up recruitments meetings.
- Bachelor or Master in Business Administration or Human Resources. Other education may be considered depending on the profile of the candidate;
- Very rigorous & detailed minded;
- Flexible and eager to learn;
- Good communication skills;
- Able to develop HR communication
- Open to multicultural and multilingual diversity;
- Capable of working independently as well as within a team;
- Problem solver and solution oriented;
- Fluent in French and English (written and spoken).
OneLife. Several reasons
OneLife exists to overturn conventional attitudes to life assurance. As a specialist in this area with close to 30 years’ experience, we develop cross-border financial planning solutions for wealthy clients across Europe.
Whether it’s a question of long-term savings, inheritance planning or simply understanding how to better manage your wealth, we are dedicated to providing sophisticated, compliant and innovative solutions that are crafted to suit each individual and their evolving needs.
Together with a solid network of select partners — including private banks, family offices and independent financial advisers — our dynamic team of international experts offers a fresh approach that helps understand and anticipate the needs of wealthy clients in a world of change.
OneLife is a member of APICIL Group, the fourth largest social protection group in France, engaged in health and life insurance, pensions, savings products and related financial services.
Join the team
If you’re interested in joining the team, send your CV.