Tax & Legal Trainee (6 months internship) (m/f)
We are looking for an intern to assist and support the Tax and Legal Department in day-to-day business and corporate matters.
- Making researches within Tax & Legal database, jurisprudence etc…
- Drafting internal notes and letters
- Helping with corporate tax matters (e.g. refund of withholding taxes,...)
- Reviewing/drafting/analyzing agreements
- Reviewing files submitted by internal stakelhoders
- Helping in drafting articles/newletters…
- Law student at a French, Belgian or Luxembourg university
- Fluent in French and/or English (at least)
- Sense of organization
- Respect of deadlines, Adaptability
OneLife. Several reasons
OneLife exists to overturn conventional attitudes to life assurance. As a specialist in this area with over 25 years’ experience, we develop cross-border financial planning solutions for wealthy clients across Europe and beyond.
Whether it’s a question of long-term savings, inheritance planning or simply understanding how to better manage your wealth, we are dedicated to providing sophisticated, compliant and innovative solutions that are crafted to suit each individual and their evolving needs.
Together with a solid network of select partners — including private banks, family offices and independent financial advisers — our dynamic team of international experts offers a fresh approach that helps understand and anticipate the needs of wealthy clients in a world of change.
With close to EUR 5 bn in assets under management, OneLife is a member of APICIL Group, the fourth largest social protection group in France, engaged in health and life insurance, pensions, savings products and related financial services.