Withholding Tax Services Coordinator Permanent contract
On a day-to-day basis, the right candidate will be handling the full process associated with an efficient withholding tax reclaim process, be it e.g. ensuring relief at source, providing and/or producing any required documentation, defining and following the full cash flow from the dividend source to a refund being booked on the individual policy accounts, communication towards the policy holders, in-house coordination between the involved functions, follow up on DTT changes, questions from policy holders or partners, communicate with custodian banks and much more.
The ideal candidate would have an expressed wish, energy and ambition to master the above described position, possibly combined with relevant educational and/or work-related experience.
- Take ownership of, contribute to and be part of an ambitious in-house withholding tax services strategy and execution
- Handle day-to-day tasks associated with the execution of the strategy to ensure a fully compliant and transparent process towards all stakeholders
- On a regular basis liaise with custodian banks, policy holders, other relevant partners as well as inhouse functions
- Consistently analyze our withholding tax process, on a short term basis as well as on a long term basis, to e.g. identify new opportunities, points of improvement / optimization, regulatory / compliance / legal changes of relevance, etc.
- Be the “in-house” withholding tax services key person
- Act as an in-house coordinator between various functions to always have a full and well documented understanding of our withholding tax services
- Over time contribute to and host in-house trainings of colleagues to learn more about our withholding tax services
- If and when required, travel with other team members to meet with new partners, or existing partners, with an aim of consistently improving our withholding tax services.
- A wish and courage to take the opportunity as described above on you
- Relevant experience in relation to:
- withholding tax services from a bank, life insurance company or any other structured context
- the basics of international corporate law
- the basics of international tax law
- how to communicate and report in relation to withholding tax services
- how to produce solid compliant files from source to policy account
- Any relevant experience gained through educational merits and/or actual work both count
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Interest in working in a very multi-national outgoing environment
- Proactive and positive communicator, in writing and spoken
- Danish or Swedish native speaker supported by a proficiency level command of the English language. Any other language such as German, French or Spanish would be most appreciated.
OneLife. Several reasons
OneLife exists to overturn conventional attitudes to life assurance. As a specialist in this area with close to 30 years’ experience, we develop cross-border financial planning solutions for wealthy clients across Europe.
Whether it’s a question of long-term savings, inheritance planning or simply understanding how to better manage your wealth, we are dedicated to providing sophisticated, compliant and innovative solutions that are crafted to suit each individual and their evolving needs.
Together with a solid network of select partners — including private banks, family offices and independent financial advisers — our dynamic team of international experts offers a fresh approach that helps understand and anticipate the needs of wealthy clients in a world of change.
OneLife is a member of APICIL Group, the fourth largest social protection group in France, engaged in health and life insurance, pensions, savings products and related financial services.
Join the team
If you’re interested in joining the team, send your application!