Who we are
We are a hidden champion, with more than 150 years of experience, we know that black is not always black. With different shades and undertones, black is as diverse as the colors that make up the rainbow. For us, it is simply the most elegant, fascinating and diverse color.
Today we are:
- over 1,460 employees from 50 nations
- represented at 14 locations (including Europe, USA, Korea, South Africa, Brazil)
- and generate sales of approximately €1.1 billion
Orion is currently looking for an Office manager for the Luxemburgish office on a 20 hours per week basis. The position will be located at our office in Luxemburg with Mobile Office Option.
- You have a qualified commercial professional education
- You have at least 5 years of professional experience in a comparable position or secretarial function in Luxembourg
- You are characterized by a high degree of commitment, loyalty and discretion
- You are pragmatic, solution-oriented, stress-resistant, all-rounder with a clear hands-on mentality, have strong communication skills and a high level of team spirit
- Ideally, you are familiar with working in a multinational company and are well-versed with regards to work with higher-level functions
- Very good written and spoken English and French skills are mandatory. German or and Luxemburgish will be considered as an advantage.
- Preparation and follow up of management and board meetings
- Office management at the Luxembourg site and first point of contact for internal and external persons
- Handling of incoming and outgoing mail
- Responsible for invoice entry, processing and remittance
- Responsible for the correct processing and payment of salaries
- Assistance during the quarterly and annual audits
- Handle business correspondence in French and English
- Support of our managers and coordination of their daily business, including appointment and travel management
- Coordination and preparation of all local appointments and legal documents
- Participation in special projects
Reasons for us
- Attractive Compensation package including profit-sharing + meal subsidy (cheques repas)
- Flexible working time models - mobile office option
- Individual development opportunities
- Good traffic connections
- Company events
What really sets us apart are our employees who share the passion for Carbon Black. We respect and value every single person and want to be more diverse. Diversity and integration are important to us, regardless of origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification and age. We want to give everyone the opportunity to develop and fully realize their potential.
Join our team and feel the energy in our DNA!