Junior administrative assistant
Due to its continuous growth and expansion, PAI Partners is recruiting a junior administrative assistant.
About PAI Partners
PAI Partners is a pre-eminent private equity firm, investing in market-leading companies across the globe. It currently manages more than € 25,4bn of dedicated buyout funds and, since 1994, has completed 90 investments in 11 countries, representing over €70 billion in transaction value.
PAI Partners investors are mainly composed of institutional investors (insurance companies, banks), sovereign wealth funds, investment funds and private investors.
PAI has offices in Paris, London, Luxembourg, Madrid, Milan, Munich, New York and Stockholm. The team is composed of around 128 professionals, representing 20 different nationalities with diverse backgrounds and sectorial expertise while the Luxembourg office is composed of 16 employees.
The Financial Department team is responsible for the preparation of closing and funding of investment operations in collaboration with the deal teams as well as the administrative and financial monitoring of the AIFs and the AIFM.
For more information on PAI, visit www.paipartners.com
- Performing daily office management tasks as filing and scanning documents
- Receiving, sorting and distributing various mail and correspondence to appropriate person
- Providing administrative assistance to the team
- Organizing and maintaining diaries and making appointments
- Welcoming visitors, taking care of meetings and conferences organisation
- Facilitating logistical arrangements for the Board management, accomodation booking refreshement and catering
- Liaising with internal collaborators and external contacts
Required knowledge and skills
- Experience in similar role and/or eager to learn
- Dynamic and proactive
- Attention to detail, timeliness and organizational skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and demonstrate strong communication skills
- Sense of confidentiality
- Good knowledge of MS-Office tools
- Fluency in French and English (written and spoken), knowledge of any other language would be an asset.
- A full time contract
- A friendly environment
- An interesting package