Investment Controller (m/f/d)
Publiée le 23/03/2023
PATRIZIA Investment Management S.à r.l.
PATRIZIA: A leading partner for global real assets
With operations around the world, PATRIZIA has been offering investment opportunities in real estate and infrastructure assets for institutional, semi-professional and private investors for 38 years. PATRIZIA manages more than EUR 56 billion in assets and employs over 1.000 professionals at 28 locations worldwide. Through its PATRIZIA Foundation, PATRIZIA is committed to social responsibility. The Foundation has helped around 250,000 children in need worldwide gain access to education and thus, has given them the chance of a better life over the last 23 years. You can find further information at www.patrizia.ag
As Investment Controller (m/f/d) you will play a key role within the investment steering & management team in Luxembourg.
As an Investment Controller you are responsible for the management of our investments in real estate companies local and abroad. Your area of responsibility primarily includes the following tasks:
- Active support of transactions in the acquisition and sales phase as well as support in the setup of the structure
- Ensure data quality delivered by local accounting service providers and preparation of the reconciliation statement to Fund GAAP (LUX-GAAP, IFRS)
- Point of contact, coordination and steering of external and internal service providers (Accountants, Legal Advisors, Tax Advisors, Central Administrators)
- Supervision of the proper preparation and/or audit of annual financial statements and tax returns as well as coordination of tax audits
- Ensuring of resolutions and compliance with regulatory requirements
- Support to onboarding of acquired structures or structures to be set up
What we look for
- University degree in economic sciences or in depth knowledge of accounting, tax and regulatory
- At least 3-5 years of relevant working experience in Accounting, Controlling or Financial Audit, ideally in the real estate business
- Strong analytical thinking skills and affinity for numbers and balance sheets
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills
- High motivation, resilience and flexibility
- Very good handling of MS Office, especially Excel
- Very good written and spoken English
- Good knowledge of German
What we offer
- Flexible working options
- Skill building and learning opportunities, like courses and mentorship
- Career progression and talent development programs
- Health and well-being benefits, like virtual fitness classes
- Competitive pay and paid time off, including holidays designated for volunteering
Sounds like you?
If you want to create a better tomorrow with us, we want to hear from you. Together, let's make a positive impact.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
At PATRIZIA, we are committed to leading the industry in how we advance the equity, diversity and inclusion of our global teams. The opinion and experience of each individual counts. With inherent trust in each other, we do our greatest work steeped in courage, integrity, optimism and tenacity.