BIM Coordinator (m/f)
The topic of BIM is increasingly shaping the value chain of the design, construction and operation of our buildings. The number of BIM projects and the commitment of the players in the construction industry to advancing the topic of BIM in all its complexity is constantly increasing. Building owners are becoming more and more familiar with the BIM method and the benefit on complex projects is becoming more visible.
If you are a team player who likes to work independently, if you like to take initiative, this could be your opportunity.
- Identification of specific BIM tools for the requirements of BIM projects in collaboration with the BIM Manager
- Implementation of BIM tools and methods in collaboration with project participants
- Accompanying the use of the BIM tools modelling guidelines on a given project
- Review of digital 3D-models and contained information of different disciplines in respect of BIM
- Execution Plans and defined standards during the different project phases
- Participation in the internal development of methods and guidelines.
- Interesting development possibilities in an international, innovative and dynamic company
- Large training measures and target-oriented feedback
- Attractive remuneration package
- Flexible working hours and entitlement to leave, which exceeds the minimum legal standards
- Extra social security benefits like additional pension insurance, additional health and accident insurances.
- Construction related degree (architecture, civil engineering or technical building equipment)
- 3 years of relevant experience in object-based 3D planning software (e.g. Revit, ArchiCAD, Allplan)
- Strong understanding of BIM principles and processes
- Willingness to deepen knowledge of model checking software (e.g. Solibri, Navisworks) and exchange formats (e.g. IFC, BCF)
- Good written and oral communication skills in French and/or German as well as in English.
Nice To Have:
- BIM-related training (e.g. crti-b, buildingSMART Certificate, TÜV – Akademie)
- Luxembourgish language skills.