Internship - Marketing & Communication (m/f/d)
Paul Wurth S.A. is an international engineering company with deep roots in Luxembourg. We rely on the competence of our 500 highly motivated employees. We are a global leader in ironmaking technologies, driven by innovation and taking an active role in shaping a sustainable and carbon-free industry.
As part of the global SMS group, a leading technology supplier and plant builder for the metals industry employing 15,000 people worldwide, we are a strong partner for our customers in the steel industry and beyond.
You are looking for an internship to gain knowledge in your field of studies and want to grasp a first impression of the working world. You are passionate about creating and writing content. You thrive when you are able to let your creativity run free. Then this opportunity could be for you! This position would be integrated within the Marketing & Communication department by supporting the team in several different operational tasks.
If you are an open-minded, communicative and dynamic person who loves to work in a team, if you are an organisational talent and keep the overview of your projects, then you are in the right place. Instead of a cover letter, please send us a short presentation of yourself in Power Point (or a similar tool), explaining your motivation for applying for this internship. Do not hesitate to surprise us and be creative to make a difference!
- Setting up presentations for internal and external events
- Content creation, especially for internal communication
- Support the team in digital marketing and social media activities
- Website updates and day-to-day management
- Video production and editing
- Organizing webinars and video streams
- Occasional graphic design tasks.
- Studies in a relevant field (marketing, communications, public relations, business administration…)
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office suite, especially PowerPoint
- Multitasking skills, linked with excellent organizational skills and the capacity to work unsupervised
- Video editing skills and social media affinity
- Being creative and result-oriented combined with having a good eye for appealing content
- Fluency in English and German is required. French or Luxembourgish would be considered an asset
- Availability for 3 - 6 months
- Experience with InDesign or Adobe would be considered as an advantage.
- Internship in an international team in one of Luxembourg’s leading industrial players
- Exciting and diverse topics and work streams
- An open-minded and fun marketing & communication team that will integrate you within their team
- The possibility to help where needed and therefore having the opportunity to be integrated in several projects.