First Level Support (m/f)
The First Level Support is member of our Helpdesk team belonging to our Information Technology department and based at Paul Wurth’s headquarters in Luxembourg.
Are you passionate about Information Technology? Do you like contact with users and do they come first for you? Then come and join our team, work in a dynamic environment and inspire us with your professionalism, your preciseness and your pragmatic approach.
If you are a team player, if working independently combined with strong organizational and analytical skills are your strength and passion, then this could be the place for you.
- First level support of our current applications for our users in Luxembourg
- Support of our Helpdesk through classification and systematic processing of incoming requests in our ticket system
- Qualified recording and documentation of user problems, advice and development of solutions
- Identifying, recording, prioritising and fixing software and hardware problems
- Accompanying users during the introduction of new applications and end devices
- Set-up, maintenance and moving of workplaces and deployment of windows PCs.
- Interesting development possibilities in an international, innovative and dynamic company
- Large training measures and target-oriented feedback
- Attractive remuneration package
- Flexible working hours and entitlement to leave, which exceeds the minimum legal standards
- Extra social security benefits like additional pension insurance, additional health and accident insurances.
- Education in the field of information technology or several years of experience in first level support
- Strong knowledge of the current Windows operating systems (Windows 10) and skilled in MS Office
- Good command in English, German and French
- Strong communication skills
- Willingness to familiarise yourself with new technologies.
Nice To Have:
- Luxembourgish language skills.