Front End Developer [Angular] (m/f/d)
You will integrate into our Digital Transformation team and work in an agile environment within an interdisciplinary team supporting the development of innovative software solutions (BFXpert) for worldwide projects in the iron making industry.
You are going to be part of the Blast Furnace web team which develop, adapt and deploy process optimisation applications based on customer and process engineers’ inputs.
This software helps customer to improve competitiveness and reduce the CO2 emission.
If you are a team player, if working independently combined with strong communication and analytical thinking skills are your strength and passion, then this could be the right place for you.
- Development of well-designed, testable and efficient front-end code for industrial applications in close collaboration with engineering departments and customers
- Development of new and extension of existing features
- Deploy/upgrade of the web applications on the customer server (cloud and/or on premise)
- Enhancement of existing systems by analyzing customer objectives, preparing action plans and identifying areas for modifications and improvements
- Maintenance & upgrade of existing software systems by identifying and correcting software defects
- Proposals for system improvements using new tools and/or technologies
- Assistance to our customers concerning BFXpert Web applications.
- Interesting development possibilities in an international, innovative and dynamic company
- Large training measures and target-oriented feedback
- Attractive remuneration package
- Flexible working hours and entitlement to leave, which exceeds the minimum legal standards
- Extra social security benefits like additional pension insurance, additional health and accident insurances.
- Technical Degree in computer science, software engineering or in a similar field and at least 3 years professional experience as Frontend developer; experience in an Industrial environment is an asset
- Hands-on experience with Angular, Typescript and Material Design
- Strong knowledge of HTML CSS3 SASS/SCSS
- Solid experience in the development environment such as CI, GIT, Jenkins, Maven, IntelliJ, AzureDevOps
- Ability to create interactive user interfaces (UI) with good user experience (UX)
- Fluent in English
- Flexibility for occasional worldwide business trips and collaboration with multinational teams.
Nice To Have:
- Knowledge in Cloud services as Docker, Kubernetes, AWS
- For office communication, a good command in German and French is an asset.