Are you interested in the topic of dismantling, inspection and assessment? Are you enthusiastic to work in a highly dynamic interdisciplinary team? Take this opportunity to leverage skills and talent. Inspire us with your professionalism, precision and your pragmatic approach to work on the following topics:
- Application design for DIA (Dismantling/Inspection/Assessment) of PW Key Equipment with the help of MS PowerApps
- Refurbishment of PW Key Equipment
- Assisting a complete refurbishment of a used PW Key Equipment from dismantling to delivery
- Training in MS PowerApps
- Design of an application for a tablet resp. smartphone to digitalize the refurbishment process and to initiate an automatic report.
If you are you a team player with good communication, interpersonal and critical thinking skills, if you can perform passionately while working independently, this could be the place for you!
- Bachelor student in General Engineering
- Strong interest in Application Design
- Fluent in English
- High motivation, initiative and autonomy.