Internship - Research Process Engineer PSA (pressure swing adsorption technology) (m/f)
Are you interested in changing the world into a climate friendly future? Are you enthusiastic to work in research and development for emission reduction within a dynamic team of process experts?
Take this opportunity to leverage skills and talent. Inspire us with your professionalism, precision and your pragmatic approach to perform the following tasks.
- Collaboration with Paul Wurth scientists to investigate in pressure swing adsorption technology
- Analyzing the state of the art and creation of market analysis
- Adaption of pressure swing adsorption technology within the steel making process.
If you are you a teamplayer with good communication and critical thinking skills, if you can perform passionately while working independently, this could be the place for you!
- Student in process or chemical engineering or related discipline
- Strong analytical mindset and joy in research activities
- Advanced knowledge in thermodynamics
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent in English.
Nice To Have:
- Language skills in German, French and/or Luxembourgish.