Do you have a passion for new technologies? Research & Development is your job? Join our international TMT-team based in Luxembourg, work in a dynamic environment and inspire us with your expertise.
Your main tasks:
- Support our project team in the implementation of our software and in the commissioning of our measurement systems
- Develop new products and technologies to make our customers’ ironmaking processes more efficient, including development of new measuring technology methods and new measuring data processing algorithms, for instance by application of statistical methods to evaluate acquired process data collection of metallurgical process knowledge and user feedback to design and implement higher-level process models as support tools for our customers
- Contribute to the future orientation of TMT and support the transformation of our product portfolio towards the nextgeneration processes (i.e. H2-based and low-carbon ironmaking)
- Support the patent and the publication activities within TMT
- Ensure the project management of the R&D activities.
What do we expect?
- Degree in a field related to software engineering or data evaluation (Software Engineering, Information Technology, Electrical Engineering or similar) or engineering degree with additional qualification in software technology
- Strong skills in high-level programming languages (Microsoft .net VB and C#, usage of SQL database) and experience in systematic software development (DevOps, Git)
- Expertise in an industry-related field such as measuring technology, measuring data processing and process engineering
- Knowledge of industrial communication protocols and system architecture as well as PLC programming are an asset
- Fluent in English and either German or French
- High degree of initiative and self-responsibility and able to work in a professional and independent manner
- Flexibility for worldwide traveling.
What do we offer?
- Interesting development possibilities in an international, innovative and dynamic Company
- Large training measures and target-oriented feedback
- Attractive remuneration package
- Flexible working hours and entitlement to leave, which passes the legal frame
- Extra social security benefits like additional pension insurance, additional health and accident insurances.
If you are a reliable team player who likes to integrate in an international team, this could be the place for you.
Paul Wurth group is an international engineering company driven by innovation. Our experience is based on a tradition of 150 years and the professional know-how of 1600 employees, located in around 20 countries worldwide. As global leader in ironmaking technologies, we constantly face new challenges that force us to manage an on-going cycle of innovation.
Our affiliated company TMT – Tapping Measuring Technology (www.tmt.com) is a worldwide leader in the supply of cast house equipment and measuring technology for the iron and steel industry.
Join us in conquering new challenges and be part of our TMT team!