We are looking for a
Storage & System Administrator (m/f)
The Storage & System Administrator is member of the Infrastructure team belonging to our Information Technology department and based at Paul Wurth’s headquarters in Luxembourg.
Your main tasks:
- Configuring and maintaining the company’s storage-based systems (Netapp, HP) and VMWare systems
- Configuring and monitoring backup systems, test restore
- Developing and maintaining technical documentation for entire backend equipment
- Interfacing with our contractors for the backend equipment
- Dealing with cloud technologies (backup to cloud etc.).
What do we expect?
- Graduated in computer sciences or a strong knowledge in system administration
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience with Netapp storage systems
- Strong knowledge of protocols like CIFS, iSCSI, FC, NFS etc.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience with VMWare virtualization systems
- Profound background in Linux and Cisco
- Experience in Windows Server OS administration
- Fluent in English and either German or French, Luxemburgish is considered as an asset
- Flexiblility and willingness to travel worldwide for specific missions and emergencies.
What do we offer?
- Interesting development possibilities in an international, innovative and dynamic company
- Large training measures and target-oriented feedback
- Attractive remuneration package
- Flexible working hours and entitlement to leave, which exceeds the minimum legal standards
- Extra social security benefits like additional pension insurance, additional health and accident insurances.
Are you a reliable teamplayer who takes care of his/her duties and has a high degree of organisational and prioritizing skills? If you are able to totally devote to your work and fully dedicate to the assigned projects, then this could be the place for you.
Paul Wurth group is an international engineering company driven by innovation. Our experience is based on a tradition of 150 years and the professional know-how of 1600 employees, located in around 20 countries worldwide. As global leader in ironmaking technologies, we constantly face new challenges that force us to manage an on-going cycle of innovation. We thus take an active role in shaping the industry of tomorrow.
Join us in conquering new challenges and be part of our Paul Wurth team!