Front/Specialized Intern (m/f)
As the chosen applicant for this internship, you will have the chance to find out more about jobs in finance at a renowned financial institution. You will work alongside professionals who will be able to pass on their expertise and skills to you. As part of any of our ‘front’ departments (Wealth Management, Asset Management or Asset Services) or one of our specialised operational departments (Private Equity, Real Estate, Risk Management, Structured Product Pricing, etc.), you will provide a key contribution to the execution of new product initiatives and projects.
Pictet is constantly looking for interns to support its ongoing development, and this is an excellent opportunity for you to join our Group and prove that you are able to deliver quality.
During your internship you will be involved in the day-to-day tasks of your team, enabling you to develop in-depth knowledge and become familiar with our front and specialised activities. You will work alongside a wide range of experts in the firm and also have opportunities to develop your soft skills. Whichever department you work in, your responsibilities will be varied.
- Helping our teams in their day-to-day responsibilities.
- Responding to operational demands from clients to understand the Bank’s service offering and operating model (organisation, processes, control framework and IT environment).
- Assisting with managing projects and reviewing processes and improving service delivery.
- Actively contributing to the development of the department.
- Master’s degree in Finance or Management from a top business school or university.
- Mandatory tri-partite agreement of at least six months.
- Fluency in French and English.
- Skilled user of common IT applications (MS Office); knowledge of banking software would be an advantage.
- A strong team player with a definite flair for communication and strong interpersonal skills.
- Thorough in your work, able to operate on your own without difficulty and with a persevering nature.
- A quick learner with a "can-do" attitude, seeking ways to increase efficiency and effectiveness.