Pictet is an investment-led service company, offering wealth management, asset management and related services. We are a partnership of seven owner managers and our principles of succession and transmission of ownership have remained unchanged since foundation in 1805.
Our purpose is to build responsible partnerships with our clients, communities, and the companies in which we invest, in order to safeguard and transmit wealth, of all kinds, in the service of the real economy.
With more than CHF 576 billion in assets under management or custody at 31 December 2019, Pictet is today one of the leading Europe-based independent wealth and asset managers.
Headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland and founded there, Pictet today employs more than 4,200 people. It has 28 offices in: Amsterdam, Barcelona, Basel, Brussels, Dubai, Frankfurt, Geneva, Hong Kong, Lausanne, London, Luxembourg, Madrid, Milan, Monaco, Montreal, Munich, Nassau, Osaka, Paris, Rome, Singapore, Stuttgart, Taipei, Tel Aviv, Tokyo, Turin, Verona and Zurich.
FundPartner Solutions (Europe) S.A. ("FPS Europe"), a Pictet Group company set up in January 2012, offers its clients a first-rate fund administration service and, in anticipating future regulatory challenges, positions itself as a management company dedicated to third-party fund clients.
FPS Europe is a Luxembourg UCITS and AIFM management company subject to Chapter 15 of the Luxembourg law of 17 December 2010 on undertakings for collective investment, as well as the Law of 12 July 2013. FPS Europe covers all the tasks related to fund administration, including fund accounting and NAV calculation, risk management, transfer agent, distribution and domiciliary services, together with investment controlling and a Director's Office. In doing so, it offers the entire range of services related to aspects of risk, governance and regulations.
- Managing the Client Servicing team (comprising eight people).
- Being a driver of change and a source of proposals for the successful completion of various internal projects and/or projects arising from our client/investor requests.
- Acting as the main point of contact and escalation for clients (internal or external) by providing them with seamless support in coordination with other TA team leaders.
- Making the team the single point of contact for investors for all transactional issues and ensuring that orders are booked in accordance with what is stated in the prospectus.
- Responding to different requests from investors to guarantee that quality service which meets the requirements of high-end clients is provided.
- BAC+5 education with an economic or financial focus.
- At least five years' experience in a management, project management or client support role.
- In-depth understanding of investment fund administration.
- Project management and change management experience.
- A keen sense of client service and a willingness to find appropriate solutions.
- Excellent command of French and English. Any other language would be a plus.
- A willingness to commit to the long term, working in a department that is constantly undergoing change.
- Resistant to stress, dynamic, rigorous and showing initiative when solving problems.
- An enquiring mind with the ability to grasp new things quickly
We will not accept any CVs via agencies.
In accordance with the provisions of the Luxembourg law of 23 July 2016 amending the law of 29 March 2013, candidates may be required to provide an extract from their criminal record. This document, issued by the authorities, must not be older than three months. Such a document will be requested with the aim of carrying out a character check on candidates, bearing in mind the area of activity of our establishment and, more particularly, the tasks described in the job description.