Operational Intern (m/f)
As the chosen applicant for this internship, you will have the chance to find out more about jobs in finance at a renowned financial institution. You will work alongside professionals who will be able to pass on their expertise and skills to you. Reporting to one of our operational departments (Banking Operations, Fund Administration, Fund Operations, etc.), you will gain direct, immersive practical and on-the-job experience in a particular business area of Pictet.
Pictet is constantly looking for interns to support its ongoing development, and this is an excellent opportunity for you to join our Group and prove that you are able to deliver quality.
During your internship, you will be involved in the day-to-day operational tasks of your team, enabling you to develop first-hand knowledge and become familiar with our activities. You will work alongside a wide range of experts in the firm and also have opportunities to develop your soft skills. Whichever department you work in, your responsibilities will be varied.
- Helping our teams in their day-to-day responsibilities.
- Supporting our operational teams in the areas of fund and banking operations.
- Assisting with managing projects and reviewing processes and improving service delivery.
- Actively contributing to the development of the department.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Finance/Economics
- Full-time internship (at least six months) or sandwich internship (alternating work with study) – with a mandatory tri-partite agreement.
- Fluency in French and good command of English.
- Excellent command of the MS Office suite.
- Reliable and able to produce high-quality work.
- A quick learner with a "can-do" attitude, seeking ways to increase efficiency and effectiveness.