Pictet is an investment-led service company, offering wealth management, asset management and related services. We are a partnership of seven owner managers and our principles of succession and transmission of ownership have remained unchanged since foundation in 1805.
Our purpose is to build responsible partnerships with our clients, communities, and the companies in which we invest, in order to safeguard and transmit wealth, of all kinds, in the service of the real economy.
With more than CHF 576 billion in assets under management or custody at 31 December 2019, Pictet is today one of the leading Europe-based independent wealth and asset managers.
Headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland and founded there, Pictet today employs more than 4,200 people. It has 28 offices in: Amsterdam, Barcelona, Basel, Brussels, Dubai, Frankfurt, Geneva, Hong Kong, Lausanne, London, Luxembourg, Madrid, Milan, Monaco, Montreal, Munich, Nassau, Osaka, Paris, Rome, Singapore, Stuttgart, Taipei, Tel Aviv, Tokyo, Turin, Verona and Zurich.
FundPartner Solutions (Europe) S.A., a Pictet Group company set up in 2012, provides a full suite of fund administration and private-label fund services. Its global team of industry experts specialises in fund domiciliation, registration and governance, as well as risk compliance and investment management services.
You will work as part of the Valuation team, reporting directly to the head of team. In this role you will collect information, analyse, reconcile and record the valuations of private equity and real estate funds for Net Asset Value (NAV) purposes and client reporting. You will also be required to handle audit queries.
- Meeting financial and operational targets.
- Actively managing and mitigating risks.
- Helping to improve controls and procedures.
- Collecting and analysing valuation reports from Private Equity and Real Estate Funds
- Understanding the key metrics that drive the valuation of PE / RE funds: reconciling transactions, remaining commitment and valuation changes.
- Recording and monitoring fair-value adjustments on clients’ portfolios.
- Handling audit requests.
- Managing valuation requests from clients and partners.
- Preparing reports for the AIFM valuation committee.
- Spoken fluency in English and French. Any other language would be a plus.
- Knowledge of the PE / RE investment fund industry.
- Highly skilled at interacting with clients.
- Good Excel skills.
- Knowledge of accounting basics.
- Ability to work in a team and independently.
- eFront skills would be a plus.
- Understanding of operational risk and internal controls appropriate to financial services would be an asset.
- University degree in Finance or Economics.
- Fund administration, big 4 or fiduciary background desired.
- Preliminary experience in the field of Private Equity is a must.
As the successful candidate, your main attributes will be a precise and rigorous approach when seeking information, coupled with a strong sense of initiative to help solve problems. You will have an enquiring mind, be a quick learner and have well-developed critical faculties. You will have the opportunity to demonstrate and improve your skills in the fields of Private Equity and Real Estate while working on a dynamic team.
We will not accept any CVs via agencies.
In accordance with the provisions of the Luxembourg law of 23 July 2016 amending the law of 29 March 2013, candidates may be required to provide an extract from their criminal record. This document, issued by the authorities, must not be older than three months. Such a document will be requested with the aim of carrying out a character check on candidates, bearing in mind the area of activity of our establishment and, more particularly, the tasks described in the job description.