Business Marketing Specialist
Publiée le 13/05/2023
- Marketing / Communication / Design
PM-International is Europe’s largest direct selling company in the area of health, fitness and beauty. We are currently number #8 in the DSN Top 100 Direct Sales companies in the world! For almost 30 years we have set up the highest standards for development, manufacturing and distribution of premium products and we are growing every day!
PM-International is all about peak performance, bringing creativity and state-of-the-art science with one vision in mind: to achieve market leadership in the distribution of high-quality products for health, fitness and beauty worldwide. We help people live a better, healthier, and fitter lifestyle.
Our International Headquarters is in modern offices along the beautiful Mosel River in Schengen, Luxembourg. Our Headquarters currently employs more than 130 employees from all over the world. We offer a pleasant and collaborative working atmosphere in a truly multicultural environment, and we are always looking for talented and enthusiastic people to join our team.
We’re seeking someone who wants to work with an experienced team in a fast-paced environment. We need a highly collaborative team player who is not afraid of challenges and change.
We are looking for a flexible, reliable, and dedicated Business Marketing Specialist to our International Headquarter, Luxembourg.
WHAT ARE YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES?
- You’ll be participating in the development of PM-International marketing strategy in collaboration with our sales, product, and content teams
- You’ll be working with given brand guidelines & templates, with the necessary tools to create compelling, client-facing materials with high attention to details for brilliant execution
- You’ll ensure the designs and messages meet the company brand guidelines
- You’ll be in partnership with the internal marketing team, design and execute multi-channel marketing campaigns to generate leads, nurture prospects, and motivate existing distributors. You’ll be setting, measuring and reporting against all B2B marketing KPIs
- You will be laser-focused on performance optimization based on business needs, goals, and outside trends
- You’ll be refining our marketing content and performance based on quantitative and qualitative insights
- You’ll be our go-to person for online and offline marketing efforts, including supporting trade shows, sponsorships, and community partners
- You’ll manage the supporting marketing materials for the back office
- You’ll oversee and update training materials, image catalogues and any material related to the PM-International brand
- You’ll be monitoring competitors market and the latest trends in the area of direct sales.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS?
- You have minimum 3-5 years of experience in business support preferably in an international direct marketing company
- You are fluent in English (other languages are key advantage for this position)
- You have a demonstrated ability to create, implement, and execute multiple campaigns and projects at the same time, both direct to the target group as well as through joint marketing agreements with strategic partners
- You provide a portfolio of your work, ideally including examples of several types of campaigns and tactics
- You have a proven track record for creating, deploying and measuring effectiveness of all marketing efforts and investments across a wide array of marketing channels
- You have a strong sense of design and presentation
- You have a good knowledge of marketing techniques and platforms
- You are independent, you have a pragmatic work style and high degree of flexibility and you are goal oriented. But you are also a team player, proactive with excellent communication skills and have the ability to follow projects with a wide range of people from different parts of the business.
WHAT DO WE OFFER:
- An international, young, and fun work environment in a dynamically growing company
- Great career path
- Monthly lunch vouchers
- Free parking
- Vacation Bonus + Company performance bonus
- Christmas bonus
- A generous voluntary social benefit program, including monthly free products and a special purchase discount on our products.
- A private pension insurance
- Housing Allowance for employees living in Luxembourg.
If you think you are the right person, apply now!
At PM-International, you will have an opportunity to contribute, learn, grow, lead, and make a difference. If this sounds like a perfect match for you, please include your resume/CV in English, a concise motivation letter and communicate your salary expectations as well as the earliest date of entry possible.
Incomplete applications cannot be considered.