Digital Marketing Manager
Publiée le 27/05/2023
PM-International is Europe’s largest direct selling company in the area of health, fitness and beauty. We are currently number #8 in the DSN Top 100 Direct Sales companies in the world! For more than 29 years we have set up the highest standards for development, manufacturing and distribution of premium products and we are growing every day!
PM-International is all about peak performance, bringing creativity and state-of-the-art science with one vision in mind: to achieve market leadership in the distribution of high-quality products for health, fitness and beauty worldwide. We help people live a better, healthier, and fitter lifestyle.
We are looking for a talented, self-starting, and forward-thinking Digital Marketing Manager to join our growing and dynamic marketing team. Based in our International Headquarters in Schengen, this role will be reporting to the General Manager Marketing. This role will be leading the Digital Marketing Team to drive the digital transformation at PM-International by managing projects on an operational & strategic level that include web platforms, mobile platforms, and E-Commerce systems.
WHAT ARE YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Be the driver of PM-International global digital strategy and draft the blueprint for its major digital projects.
- Lead multiple digital projects at one time by setting and managing deliverables, proactively following up with all cross-functional and external partners to ensure delivery of all projects on time, on budget, and within expectations.
- Lead an international Digital Marketing Team at PM-International as a Role Model.
- Be a Product Owner for digital Projects like Creating innovative sales-driven Apps for our Target Group.
- Coordinate Digital Marketing, Apps, CRM, E-Commerce, Websites with the objectives to drive sales, improve brand awareness, increase customer retention and acquisition and monitor brand reputation.
- Work closely with Designers, Product and Business Marketing Manager, the Social Media Team, and Content Experts from the marketing department as well as the IT and e-commerce department, our subsidiaries, and external influencers to help identify, qualify and scope digital transformation projects.
- Have an understanding of key business KPI’s and track the success rate of digital initiatives (emails, banners, ad campaigns, social campaigns, etc.) by evaluating open rate, bounce rate, and click conversions.
- Perform online competitive analysis to support marketing strategies.
- Stay up to date with SEO/SEA, social media, and digital marketing industry trends and development.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor or Master`s degree in Marketing or similar relevant field.
- Strong technical background with a proven track record in Digital Marketing (5 to 7 years) and relevant working experience in project management.
- Experience in direct sales companies and/or within the field of health, fitness, and beauty is a plus.
- Ability to coordinate and work in multiple simultaneous projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven and cross-functional team environment.
- Experience in leading an international Marketing Team is a plus.
- Creative thinker and problem solver with entrepreneurial instinct and the ability to take a customer perspective.
- Know-how regarding the IT solutions required to build a leading digital landscape and experience in implementing digital programs like websites, mobile applications, etc.
- Well-versed in content management systems like WordPress with good verbal/written communication skills.
- Thorough understanding of analytical tools which monitor performance against set targets, improve efficiencies and increase the consumer experience.
- Well acquainted with digital trends, tools, and opportunities.
- Fluent in English, speaking another European language is a plus.
WHAT DO WE OFFER:
- An international, young, and fun work environment in a dynamically growing company
- Vacation bonus + Christmas bonus
- Great career path
- Lunch vouchers
- Free parking
- A generous voluntary social benefit program, including monthly free products and a special purchase discount on our products
- A private pension insurance
- Housing Allowance for employees living in Luxembourg
- Access to Employee Trainings and Development Programs
- Free use of the in-house gym
If you think you are the right person, apply now!
At PM-International, you will have an opportunity to contribute, learn, grow, lead, and make a difference. If this sounds like a perfect match for you, please include your resume/CV in English, a concise motivation letter and communicate your salary expectations as well as the earliest date of entry possible.
Incomplete applications cannot be considered.