As the leading national provider of postal and telecommunications services also offering postal financial services, POST Group Luxembourg is a key actor of the Luxembourgish economy.
Within POST Telecom S.A., the Delivery support service provides support for our key corporate customers: project management for the implementation of new tailored-made corporate services, quality management for the implementation of our approach of IT service management through processes, administration delivery & Service Delivery Management.
In order to strengthen our team, we are currently looking for an experienced
- Act as the delivery service representative for our key corporate customers, ensuring that provided services are leveraged to meet customer business outcomes
- Track and follow-up the performance of the services delivered to the customers, ensuring the quality of the delivered services and the respect of the contractual agreements
- Set-up the required governance follow-up meetings with clients & partners (Service Review Meetings, Steerco Meetings)
- Mitigate risks and if needed, identify and implement improvement plan
- Provide service reporting to the customer and to your management
- Coordinate with the technical teams for the implementations
- Identify and evaluate new business opportunities in coordination with the Account Manager
- Master’s Degree (Bac + 5) in Computer Science and/or Business Management
- At least 5 years of proven experience in a similar role, ideally within an IT services firm
- Proven knowledge of telecommunication services and/or IT (network, system, applications) dedicated for professional clients
- Ideally a first proven and relevant ITIL experience combined with knowledge of project management methodology such as PRINCE 2
- Client-oriented with outstanding interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills in English and French, German and Luxembourgish will be considered as an asset