Leader in the telecom market, long-standing player in delivering mail as well as partner for financial solutions, POST Luxembourg is a key actor of the Luxembourgish economy.
As part of the CyberForce Department, the Cyberdefense Team provides cyber security services in the following fields: offensive security, SOC, CSIRT, compliance and auditing as well as integration and management of security devices.
In order to strengthen our teams, we are currently looking for a motivated SOC Analyst L2/L3 (m/f)
- Advice and support clients on security monitoring, threat and vulnerability watch matters
- Investigate, analyse detected behaviours when an incident is escalated
- Managing daily operational tasks while following agreed SOC processes
- Support the SOC Manager for reporting activities
- Contribute to the improvement and development of process/procedures and documentation, developing and implementing new or enhanced content and use cases
- Communicating and cooperating with the entire IT department on security-related topics and issues
- Participate to on-call duty rotation
- Master’s degree in Information Security and/or IT Security with a focus on Cyber defence
- Have at least 3 years of experience at an IT Operations Centre with a focus on cybersecurity
- Benefit from, at least, a first relevant experience with IDS/IPS, SIEM (Splunk, Arcsight, Azure Sentinel), log management, vulnerability and scanning technologies
- Have good theoretical foundations in the following areas: network, protocol, system, security
- Ideally demonstrate experience with the integration or use of automation software (SOAR)
- Have knowledge of the following languages: Python, Powershell, Linux/Microsoft
- Be recognized for your hands-on and autonomous mindset
- Have problem-solving mindset and be eager to work in a fast-paced environment and agile team
- Be customer (internal and external) and solution-focused to propose realistic remediation plans and bring added value to customers
- Have driving license B
- Have excellent intercultural and interdisciplinary communication capabilities in English and French
Work location and schedule
The work place is based at Weierbaach building at Luxembourg-Cloche d’Or. You will work under flextime but you have to adjust your schedule to business requirements. You will also take part to the on-call duty rotation.