System Engineer (m/f)
As the leading national provider of postal and telecommunications services also offering postal financial services, POST Group Luxembourg is a key actor of the Luxembourgish economy.
Within POST Technologies, the Department of Transport Technologies builds and maintains the transport networks for Residential, Corporate and Mobile Services as well as the Connectivity Service Platforms.
In order to strengthen our team, we are currently looking for an experienced System Engineer (m/f)
- Maintain and supervise the existing environment based on VMs, containers and physical servers
- Actively take part of OSS infrastructure evolution/conception of new platforms
- Maintain server configurations with a configuration management tool
- Maintain the monitoring and supervision environments (Icinga 2, ELK, Grafana, InfluxDB)
- Develop solutions in the domain of performance monitoring and network supervision
- Support network experts working with the provided software solutions
- Hold a Master's Degree in information systems, software engineering
- Benefit from 2-3 years of experience in Linux-based system administration position
- Be, ideally, familiar with the concepts of SSL Certificates and public/private key authentication
- Be familiar with container and VM orchestration as well as configuration management tools such as Ansible, Puppet or Chef
- Be familiar with the concepts of continuous integration
- Master English fluently (written and spoken)
- Be ready to work on an on-call duty rotation
Willing to join a multicultural and dynamic company which invests in people development and well-being?
Then this is your chance to join us by clicking on “Postuler”
A certified copy of your diploma as well as a recent extract of your criminal record will be required as part of the recruitment process.
POST Luxembourg values diversity and is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity.