Job Content :
As a Cloud Application Architect, you will require a high level of technical expertise, combined with excellent planning, coordination and communication skills, and you have the ability to work in teams.
As a practitioner, you must have experience with relevant development tools and specific application and system architecture, in addition to a strong understanding of object-oriented design.
You have expertise in the design, development and deployment of SOA architecture and microservice architecture.
- Deep understanding of cloud computing and data technologies, business drivers, emerging computing trends, and deployment options (Microsoft Azure, AWS and GCP)
- Experience in migrating on premise applications to Cloud
- Deep understanding of Application, Infrastructure and security architecture and non-functional aspects like Performance, Scalability, Reliability, Availability etc
- Deep experience in Azure IAAS (with good fundamentals in network and security) as well as PAAS. Good understanding of all Azure, AWS and GCP services and ability to choose the right service for a workload among multiple services.
- Strategic business acumen and understanding of organizational strategy and ability to design information systems to deliver that strategy
- Strong expertise in Agile methodologies, containers (Docker, Kubernetes), and CI/CD
- Experience with software and product development lifecycle (incl. coding, coding standards and reviews, source control, testing, debugging, build, deployment and operations)
- Providing technical leadership to the application development team
- Familiarity in the following areas :
- Front end / UI technologies including frameworks such as React/Angular.js
- REST / Webservices (with high performance, multi-tenancy, global, scalable elements)
- SQL, XML, JSON, Linux, GIT, Jenkins, Ansible, Terraform
- Data Ingestion, Analytics, AI technologies (preferable on Azure)
- Expert in defining, designing and developing distributed and scalable products and services, including reusable domain-specific microservices on multi-platform /hybrid clouds (such as Microsoft Azure, AWS, Google, or VMware)
As a Cloud Application Architect you:
- Demonstrate strong analytical and technical problem-solving skills by leveraging the latest trends in technologies such as cloud, AI, and big data
- Handle ambiguity and able to move forward with imperfect information and get things done in a rapidly changing environment
- Must be comfortable working in an environment where ideas are challenged
- Will architecting overall, comprehensive, and efficient practices
- Guide developers and operation teams in case of an issue
- Your are fluent in French and English
If at the end of the process your application is successful, you will be asked for a criminal record.